Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Homemade Fireworks Hotlist 1-2-05

Hot

1) Kenny Chesney's "Anything But Mine" video.
The most beautiful thing you'll ever see.

2) Stereophonics' "Just Enough Education To Perform"
The Stereophonics are the new Shins.

3) Gameboy Advance
Though the miracle of modern technology I can now play video games even when I'm nowhere near video games.

4) American Psycho
The book, the movie,...and the medicine cabinet.
Image Hosted by  ImageShack.us

5) Trance
Thanks to Internet radio every second of my day, from the time I get up to the eight hours I spend at work, can be like I'm in The Matrix.

6) Volleyball
7) The Feeding teaser trailer
8) The Tinderbox at Southpark Mall
9) Da Ali G. Show
10) The Karate Kid


Cold

1) Interest
I really don't care about much of anything anymore

2) Uptown Charlotte
I don't care about uptown Charlotte

3) "The 2-day rule"
I really don't fucking care about the 2-day rule

4) The Craig Shoemaker Show
I don't care about the Craig Shoemaker show anymore, either

5) Grid Iron Waitresses
And I would totally not be into the Grid Iron Waitresses anymore...if I cared.

6)Playstation II
7)Dixies
8)Jim Rome
9) "Playing four quarters"
10) Steele Creek YMCA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home