Sunday, October 01, 2006

THE 2006 SHOCKTOBER SPECTACULAR!

My favorite holiday, by far, is Halloween. In fact, the only two things I enjoy more than Halloween are bad '80s horror movies and making fun of things, which is why, every Halloween, I decide to combine the three into one ultimate explosion of spookily-rad comedy.

For the last two years, I've pained my way through a ton of awful, awful horror movies, made fun of them, and called it the Shocktober Spectacular. It's my favoritest thing in the world to do, and I'm excited to announce that the 2006 edition of the Shocktober Spectacular will be beginning on Monday, October 2. I do at least two reviews a week, but since I'm a struggling, out-of-work actor who would, at this point, gladly sleep my way into a Miss Cleo infomercial, it looks like this year I'll be putting up three a week, and maybe even four. Of course, this year's edition will be especially rad because the finale will be a review of Night Feeders, the Citizen Kane of horror movies which stars...me.

If you're new to the Shocktober Spectacular, you can view the groundrules here.

And to get you in the spooky state of mind you can click here and here for a couple of my favorites from years past.

Stop by on Monday for the 2006 season opener!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home