Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NIGHT FEEDERS SCREENING IN CHARLOTTE, NC!

Now that's what I call a close encounterI fucking hate aliens. They're always coming here and stealing our water and blowing up our landmarks. Before October 2004, my saving-the-earth exploits were pretty much just me making fun of a girl in my Economics class who looked just like the aliens from Independence Day. But in October 2004, I starred in a movie called Night Feeders, which was produced for less money than you payed for lunch today. In Night Feeders, I wear really tight "Wranglers" and kill a lot of aliens.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Night Feeders will be having its WORLD PREMIERE SCREENING in Charlotte, NC on July 29 at 8:00 p.m!! Come out and watch me stick a shotgun in a lot of aliens' whatever thier alien word for "mouth" is.

Financial liabilities wont allow me to attend, but if youre a friend of mine and decide to go, promise me youll do two things:

1.) Get good and drunk before you go, and

2.) Go absolutely batshit when my name comes up on the credits.


WHAT: Night Feeders Big Screen World Premiere Screening
WHEN: Saturday, July 29, 2006, 8:00 PM
WHERE: Indievision parking lot. (Its an outdoor venue, so bring chairs, blankets, and a cooler full of PBR. Beer and food will also be available for purchase.)
1318 Central Avenue
Charlotte NC, 28205
704-373-7432


Dont miss your (probably only) chance to see
Night Feeders on the big screen.

Fuck yeah!


Check out the
NIGHT FEEDERS TRAILER at www.thefeedingmovie.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Buy Diwali Crackers Online shopping , standard crackers, sivakasi crackers Online shopping
Crackers Online shopping

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home