Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Homemade Fireworks HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, provided by X-Entertainment

Yeah, I watched a movie last night, but I've been so busy that there's no way I'll be able to get the review up. Today's halloween hilarity comes to you courtesy of the geniuses (genius)at X Entertainment. Click here for the most long-overdue movie crossover ever.

If you were to hypothetically ask me what kind of Web site I'd build if I had an unlimited amount of money, Internet knowledge, and access to information, I'd describe X Entertainment. Luckiy for me, that site already exists. X Entertainment is hands down my favorite site on the Web. It's a huge site dedicated to all things '80s. The one guy who writes all the reviews is freaking hilarious, covering everything from Star Wars figures to M.U.S.C.L.E. Men to V:The Minisiries to The Corey Haim Diary. There's even a collection of 80's commericals, one of which stars Rowdy Roddy Piper. You could spend weeks at this site, and I guarantee you the guy has written a review about whatever you type into his "Search XE" search engine at the bottom of his site. Try it. Now.

Big ups XE.

As for me, I'm writing a review of two night's ago's movie right now and everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home